- There is a new University Sports Center with a swimming pool at Sw. Jozefa 17 Street.
It provides students with a wide range of sport activities such as basketball, volleyball, aerobics, yoga, steam gym, swimming, judo, aikido, and cycling. Students may also play tennis at NCU Tennis courts or attend horse riding lessons. It is important to notice that the number of students admitted to each class is limited and that priority is given to those who have PE (Physical Education) obligatory in their curriculum. You may also attend this center on a payment basis.
- There are a few swimming pools in Toruń.
- If you are a fan of winter sports, there is a full-size ice rink where you may rent skating equipment all year round. TOR-TOR Skating Rink is located at Bema 23/29, tel. 622 67 00
- Students interested in motorcycle races and horse riding will have a chance to explore their hobbies when being in Toruń.
- In Toruń you may also find a lot of public gyms and fitness clubs.
- More information on sports facilities in Toruń, please visit the website www.mosir.torun.pl
Guide for Visitors