The admissions system will open at 9 am, on 3rd April 2023. Maximum three rounds are planned. The admission window in the second round will be open between 1st and 30th June 2023.
|Admissions start (round 1/3)|| 3rd April 2023
||1st June 2023|
|Registration deadline|| 8th May 2023
||30th June 2023|
24th May 2023
20th July 2023
|Dates of interviews and exams||15th-19th May 2023||3rd -7th July 2023|
II. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Consent of parents/legal guardians to undertake studies by a minor
Recognition of secondary school certificates obtained in the foreign educational system
Why is apostille or legalization necessary?
III. ADMISSION STEPS + IRK (ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM)
Admission website NCU (TORUŃ)
CM candidates NCU COLLEGIUM MEDICUM (BYDGOSZCZ)
IV. APPLICATION AND TUITION FEES
Application fee is 85 zł for most programmes and 150 zł for (studies in Polish):
- Architektura wnętrz (s1),
- Grafika (sj),
- Konserwacja i restauracja dzieł sztuki (sj),
- Malarstwo (sj),
- Sztuka mediów i edukacja wizualna (s1).
Tuition fees 2023/24 - programmes in English - Tuition fees can be paid in maximum 4 installments per year on a written request. When applying for visa, it is highly recommended to pay at least one semester fee.
* in case of any changes in the dates of admission (due to COVID-19), we will announce them on this website and on IRK website.
- Higher Education Law of 20 July 2018 (Ustawa 2.0)
- Resolution no. 44 of NCU Senate - 2022/23 Admission Rules
FOR NEW STUDENTS AND ERASMUS PARTICIPANTS
- BEFORE ARRIVAL & Student's life
- WELCOME CENTER
- WELCOME GUIDE FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Structure of studies
- Grading system – ECTS
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Information on legalization of stay in Poland (PL version)
- NCU Career Service