ADMISSIONS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022 are closed.
The results of the first round of admissions were published in the IRK system on 21st July 2021 (Wednesday 2 PM CET).
Prolongation of the 1st round of admissions
Round 1 of admissions has been prolonged for Global Change Biology (s2), and Chemistry (s1).
The updated deadline for Global Change Biology (s2) and Chemistry (s1) is 31st of August 2021. The results will be announced on 10th of September.
|Admissions start (round 2)||23.08.2021|
|Dates of interviews and exams||set individually|
II. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
III. ADMISSION STEPS + IRK (ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM)
Admission website NCU (TORUŃ)
CM candidates NCU COLLEGIUM MEDICUM (BYDGOSZCZ)
IV. APPLICATION AND TUITION FEES
Application fee is 85 zł for most programmes and 150 zł for (studies in Polish):
- Architektura wnętrz (s1),
- Grafika (sj),
- Konserwacja i restauracja dzieł sztuki (sj),
- Malarstwo (sj),
- Sztuka mediów i edukacja wizualna (s1).
* in case of any changes in the dates of admission (due to COVID-19), we will announce them on this website and on IRK website.
- Higher Education Law of 20 July 2018 (Ustawa 2.0)
- Resolution no. 8 of NCU Senate - 2021/22 Admission Rules
FOR NEW STUDENTS AND ERASMUS PARTICIPANTS
- Structure of studies
- Grading system – ECTS
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Information on legalization of stay in Poland (PL version)
- NCU Career Service