The admissions system will open at 9 am, on 18th March 2024. Maximum three rounds are planned. The admission window in the second round will be open between 3rd and 30th June 2024.
|Admissions start (round 1/3)|| 18th March 2024
|Registration deadline|| 5th April 2024
19th April 2024
|Dates of interviews and exams||11th-16th April 2024||TBA|
|Tuition fee payment deadlines||10th May 2024||TBA|
II. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
III. ADMISSION STEPS + IRK (ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM)
Admission website NCU (TORUŃ)
CM candidates NCU COLLEGIUM MEDICUM (BYDGOSZCZ)
IV. APPLICATION AND TUITION FEES
Application fee is 85 zł for most programmes and 150 zł for (studies in Polish):
- Architektura wnętrz (s1),
- Grafika (sj),
- Konserwacja i restauracja dzieł sztuki (sj),
- Malarstwo (sj),
- Sztuka mediów i edukacja wizualna (s1).
Tuition fees 2024/25 - programmes in English - Tuition fees can be paid in maximum 4 installments per year on a written request. When applying for visa, it is highly recommended to pay at least one semester fee.
* in case of any changes in the dates of admission (due to COVID-19), we will announce them on this website and on IRK website.
- Higher Education Law of 20 July 2018 (Ustawa 2.0)
- Resolution no. 44 of NCU Senate - 2022/23 Admission Rules
FOR NEW STUDENTS AND ERASMUS PARTICIPANTS
- Structure of studies
- Grading system – ECTS
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Information on legalization of stay in Poland (PL version)
- NCU Career Service