PASSPORT - if you have a passport make sure that it is valid well past the date of your anticiapted return, if it is not renew it as soon as possible.
RESIDENCE PERMIT - collect documents required for residence permit
INSURANCE - remember to check the duration of your insurance! Do not buy an insurance valid for 90 days, you have to have at least a year of insurance.
PHOTO on a flash disc
NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES of family with which you can contact
ARRANGE ARRIVAL ON TIME
PREPARE START-UP COSTS
GO TO A DOCTOR FOR A CHECK-UP
- International Student Blog
- Useful words
- Money and banking/cost of living
- Boards and restaurants
- Health & Insurance
- Clubs and entertainment cinema, theatre, galleries etc.
- Toruń website
- Sport at NCU
- Organizations and associations
- Culture shock/Poland from foreign point of view
- Foreign embassies in Poland
If you're interested in gaining some practical instructions go to the link below!