To register for one or more courses please:
- fill in the appropriate application form and send it to our centre by traditional mail, e-mail or fax;
- send us a scan of your passport or other id;
- transfer the registration fee (non-refundable in case of resignation) to the University account given below. The total fee for the course should be paid no later than the first day of the course, or in advance, if the candidate needs to apply for a Polish visa (in this case, the candidate needs to pay both the registration fee and the entire fee for the course).
Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika
ul. Gagarina 11
BANK MILLENNIUM SA w WARSZAWIE
PL 66 1160 2202 0000 0000 3174 8880
(Please write: "Kursy języka polskiego" and participant’s full name)
IBAN - PL 66 1160 2202 0000 0000 3174 8880
SWIFT (BIC) - BIGBPLPW
The Centre issues a visa invitation to the course and later confirms participation in the course but we do not intermediate in the process of acquiring a visa or right of residence (applicants from outside the European Union must be aware of the fact that visa processing usually takes a lot of time and that they will be asked to pay the whole fee for the course in advance).
We do not provide any insurance for our participants. Every participant needs to get health insurance on their own.
Enrollment procedure - One-year intensive course
- Candidates applying for one-year intensive Polish course should send us the application form (available on our website), a certificate of health and a scan of their passport (or other ID), and transfer the indicated registration fee and the entire fee for the course into our bank account (in exceptional cases, we may allow to pay the fee in instalments, but only if the candidate does not have to apply for the Polish visa).
- We can reserve a room in a student dormitory for those who are interested. Participants will be asked to pay for the dormitory by themselves, after they have arrived in Poland.
- After we have received the documents and the fee, we send an official letter to the candidate, confirming that he/she has been qualified for the Polish course and paid the fee (the official letter may also include a confirmation of dormitory room reservation).