Documents in foreign languages must be sworn into Polish by a sworn translator from the list of the Minister of Justice.
For information on required documents contact the secretariat of doctoral school of your choice:
- Medical Sciences and Health Sciences Doctoral School (admission contact: email@example.com)
- Human Sciences, Theology and Fine Arts Doctoral School (admission contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Sciences (admission contact: email@example.com)
- Exact Sciences and Life Sciences Doctoral School (admission contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Candidate must provide a diploma issued in country of origin entitling his/her to undertake university level education. Diploma must have apostille or be legalized.
- Copy of document confirming legality of candidates residence in Poland (e.g. Visa, temporary residence permit). Candidate will be obliged to show original document mentioned above.
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies by a candidate (only if required by the Faculty)
- Confirmation of insurance (e.g. European Health Insurance Card).
- 2 colour photographs.
- Copy of an ID (e.g. passport). Candidate will be obliged to show original document mentioned above.
- Certificate of Polish language competence issued by The Centre of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners at NCU or certificate issued by State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language (in some cases the certificate may not be required). In case of studies in English language, a certificate of English language proficiency (minimum B2 level) e.g. IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 87 points. unless Medium of Instruction of studies was English.