Prospective candidates are asked to send initial inquiry with the following:
- academic CV
- Master's degree diploma
- research proposal
- two references from academic referees who are in a position to comment on the standard of your academic work and suitability to undertake a research degree
Apart from documents mentioned above, please prepare also:
- A diploma issued in country of origin entitling his/her to undertake university level education. Diploma must be authorized/legalized and translated into Polish or English.
- Copy of document confirming legality of candidates residence in Poland (e.g. Visa, temporary residence permit). Candidate will be obliged to show original document mentioned above.
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies by a candidate.
- Confirmation of insurance (e.g. European Health Insurance Card).
- 2 colour photographs.
- Copy of an ID (e.g. passport). Candidate will be obliged to show original document mentioned above.
- Certificate of Polish language competence issued by The Centre of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners at NCU or certificate issued by State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language (in some cases the certificate may not be required). In case of studies in English language, a certificate of English language proficiency (minimum B2 level) e.g. IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 87 points. unless Medium of Instruction of studies was English.
All candidates have to register on the Dream Apply platform: DREAM APPLY