Documents in foreign languages must be sworn into Polish by a sworn translator from the list of the Minister of Justice.
- Candidate must provide a diploma issued in country of origin entitling his/her to undertake university level education. Diploma must be authorized/legalized.
- Copy of document confirming legality of candidates residence in Poland (e.g. Visa, temporary residence permit). Candidate will be obliged to show original document mentioned above.
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies by a candidate.
- Confirmation of insurance (e.g. European Health Insurance Card).
- 2 colour photographs.
- Copy of an ID (e.g. passport). Candidate will be obliged to show original document mentioned above.
- Certificate of Polish language competence issued by The Centre of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners at NCU or certificate issued by State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language (in some cases the certificate may not be required).